Monday, June 24, 2013

~♥♥ Love ♥♥~

Age is nothing but a number and Jail is nothing but a building. 
But since when do they have an age limit on when you can love somebody.?
I'm not talking about anything drastic such as some lonely 30yr.old with an immature ditsy 14 yr.old. 
What I'm referring to is such as somebody within different ages like maybe 10 or 15 yrs. difference loving each other. Love shouldn't have restrictions and age shouldn't be one of them. All Legal situations here. But what if they are 17 and the woman I should say is 28 near 30. Why couldn't they be with each other, its cause you say he's still a "minor" but yet if this 17yr.old were to commit a crime you were to trial him as an adult and send him off to prison. So are they making rules up as they go.? or are they just using laws and rules that I just have not seen yet.? I'm not sure, but I definitely think that age shouldn't be something to hold one or another back from something they were meant to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment